Pins are just the essential element of Pinterest, whether it’s videos, images, or products. It consists of three parts: the photo or video, a link to the website, and a brief author description. You can limit yourself to interacting with those made by others or create your own. In addition to saving the pins on their message boards, they can be downloaded to the device, obtained an embed code, shared with external platforms (Whatsapp, Facebook, Twitter, or via email), or sent directly to other users on the forum.
- You can create simple Pins consisting of an image and a brief description or take advantage of Rich Pins, more detailed elements companies use to attract consumers. They are interactive posts that contain additional information, such as the price or availability of the product.
Additional information is not manually added but synchronized directly from the verified website. Rich Pins are capable of increasing the level of conversions. There are three types: product, recipe, and article.
- Detailed Product Pins show all you want to be familiar with an available thing, like value, accessibility, name, and portrayal. Assuming that the Pin is among the smash hits in the classification it has a place with, it might show ‘Success’ or ‘well known,’ assuming it is among the most clicked—the best answer for those who need to utilize Pinterest to drive online business deals.
- Detailed recipe Pins demonstrate all that you want to be familiar with a recipe: the name, the rundown of required fixings, the cooking times, the number of servings, whether it is a veggie lover or vegetarian arrangement, and the evaluations given by the people who have previously attempted to make it.
- The detailed Pins of the articles, notwithstanding the picture and depiction, permit you to add a header and the creator of the message on the site or a blog. It is helpful for the people who need to make a notice board containing the press survey on the organization.
- Video Pins can be created to tell the organization’s story best, product, idea, or project. They contain a cover and description and are played in the user’s feed.
How To Optimize Pins For Sales
To sell on Pinterest, you need to make sure that the content posted is valuable and optimized to provide potential customers with everything they need to make a purchase. Two elements must be taken care of: the image and the textual. The photographs must be high quality, precise and realistic and must show all the product details. There are no standard sizes, but it is always advisable to keep the aspect ratio of 2: 3 for a better view of the feed and to avoid exceeding 1560 px. A high-quality image manages to convey the professionalism of the company. It is a business card that stimulates consumer confidence.
The text must not only show detailed information about the product but also arouse emotions and be able to capture the reader. You can use up to 100 characters for the title and up to 500 characters for the description. Inside the Pin, it is good to insert the link to the website or the brand’s name to increase its notoriety. It is always helpful to add a call to action. To make the Pinterest company profile more coherent, the colors and fonts of the brand logo can be used to create all the contents. They will become a distinctive natural brand, and the posts produced will be immediately recognizable.