In the present day, a laptop or a PC is a common entity in every home. As the world has become a global village, a personal computer or laptop is necessary for everyone. People use them for their professional work and personal entertainment as well. However, there are a lot more things to explore from these devices that most of us are not aware of. In this post, we will explain one of the best and widely features of Windows OS over the years.
The magnificent feature is ‘www.aka.ms/yourpc,’ a newly developed facility on your laptop or PC. This feature works on Windows 10 and above versions. If you do not have Windows 10 or above on your device, then update it to enjoy the fantastic feature, aka.ms/yourpc. The feature will help you link your smartphone with your PC or laptop.
Presently, a lot of research and development processes are going on globally in the software field. Microsoft is working on the Phone Companion Software, among the top 10 trending software worldwide. So, in this post, we will let you know the requirements and the correct procedure to easily establish a connection between your smartphone and PC with www.aka.ms/yourpc. But before that, we will know the features and benefits of www.aka.ms/yourpc in linking your PC and smartphone.
What are the advantages of linking a smartphone to a Windows OS device using www.aka.ms/yourpc?
The feature launch, www.aka.ms/yourpc by Microsoft, is a boon to everyone as it made the connection between smartphones and Windows OS devices seamless. There a quite a good number of benefits of this feature.
Transfer content without interruption
In the past few years, people have been taking the help of third-party applications and USB cables to transfer data from smartphones to other devices. The transfer is moderate and inappropriate through USB cables and other third-party apps. The users face connection problems while using those mediators. However, www.aka.ms/yourpc is a wonderful development that makes the transfer in a few seconds. The transfer of content is not only fast but also secure. You can transfer unlimited content, and it is not shared with anyone.
Access to the media content on your smartphone
Here is another useful facility of this feature in Windows. You will get complete access to your smartphone through this software. You can view the gallery and everything on it. That means you can view photos, watch videos, and transfer them onto your Windows OS device in just a few seconds.
Access to all the applications on your smartphone
This is one more advantage of www.aka.ms/yourpc. This feature lets you access any of the applications present on your smartphone. When you install the same applications on your PC or laptop that are available on your smartphone and sync them, you can operate them from your big screen. You need a good internet connection to complete the sync process.
Manage the applications on your Windows OS device
It is not just accessing applications or viewing files via www.aka.ms/yourpc, there is a lot more. You can manage or perform operations on the applications, also. That means if someone calls you on WhatsApp, you can answer them on your Windows OS device and talk to them just like you do on your smartphone.
The points mentioned above are a few advantages you get by linking the smartphone and Windows OS devices via the feature. So, we will further see the essential requirements and the steps to link a smartphone with a PC.
What are the essential requirements for linking www.aka.ms/yourpc ?
Here, we will see the important necessities to connect your smartphone to your PC or laptop.
- The primary thing you need is a phone companion application. You should install this software on your phone. You can directly download it from www.aka.ms/yourpc. With the help of this link, you will reach the official page of Microsoft, where you can download the software easily. Just remember that you should only download this software only from the official Microsoft website through this link or from your phone’s Play store.
- Next, you should check whether there is phone companion software on the Windows OS device. To check it g o to the search bar and type “Phone link,” and if you find it in the search results, click on it. If you don’t see it in the search results, update your device to the latest Windows version. Then the software will appear. As already said, this software is available only on Windows 10 and later versions.
- The third essential requirement is a stable and robust internet connection. Only with a good internet connection can you connect your smartphone to your PC or laptop via the link without interruption. Such that you can access your smartphone applications and features on the PC or laptop seamlessly.
Explain the procedure of how to connect the www.aka.ms/phonelinkqrc link to the PC.
Follow the steps given here very carefully to complete the procedure. You will get a notification at the end of the procedure confirming that the whole process is accomplished. There are two procedures to follow to finish the whole process, as given below.
Establishing a connection on your phone through the link www.aka.ms.yourpc.
- Go to the website www.aka.ms/yourpc to download the software.
- Please search for the software and download it on your smartphone.
- Open it on your smartphone, and you will be asked to enter some basic information to create a Microsoft account. Fill in the details like username, password, etc.
- Remember the email id and password. Log into the same Microsoft account on your PC or laptop.
- When everything is completed, you will see a QR code scanner on your device’s screen.
- Click on it and scan it on your PC.
- Then, it would help if you visited the link www.aka.ms/phonelinkqrc to scan your smartphone.
- It redirects you to the “Phone link” application. When it opens, click on the option “open your phone,” and a QR code scanner appears.
- Put your smartphone in front of the scanner to let it scan your phone. After scanning it, confirm some device permissions.
- Please read them carefully and agree to them.
- Once the process is finished, your smartphone appears on the computer screen.
- Start accessing the features of your phone on your PC or laptop.
How to end the connection between your smartphone and your PC?
If you would like to terminate the connection for any reason, follow the steps below to discard the link between your smartphone and PC.
- First, visit the official Microsoft website and log in with the email ID and password you have created.
- Now go to the device section, and you will find the list of linked devices on the screen.
- Click on the device you want to terminate the connection and confirm it.
- Now to check it, open your smartphone and the application, and you will see that the connection is closed.
- Likewise, go to your smartphone and open the companion app on your device. Open the settings, and tap on the accounts option.
- Search for the Microsoft email ID. After finding it click on the account and tap the Logout button.
- Now your device is disconnected or unpaired from your PC or laptop.
- You must log in with the same Microsoft account on your smartphone and PC.
- You must have a stable and good internet connection.
- Please turn off the battery saver option as sometimes it may turn off all the networking connections.
- Visit the official Microsoft website through the link, www.aka.ms/phonelinkqrc only.
- Switch off the “Do Not Disturb” mode if it is on.
In this post, we have brought forth an outstanding feature of Windows OS by Microsoft. You can connect your smartphone and Windows OS devices like PC and laptop through www.aka.ms/youpc. Visit the official Microsoft website to download the software on your smartphone and PC. Users will witness the best user experience with this fantastic software.
- Aka.ms/accountsettings – Fix The Minecraft Error With Easy Steps
- Chrome //flags parallel – How To Enable In Google Chrome
- File: ///sdcard/ – How To Transfer or Copy Files To file:///sdcard/
- Trust://browser_enable – How To Enable Browser On Trust Wallet